Anniversaries are filled with so much love and joy along with happy memories of a love fest wedding day and many moments after the happy couple said, “I Do.” Whether the couple is celebrating their first anniversary of love-filled bliss, a whopping twenty years of marriage or even fifty years together, every milestone deserves an anniversary message filled with joy. If you need to find the right words to express how much your husband or wife means to you on this special occasion, there are heartfelt anniversary wishes to explore. If you need a memorable anniversary message for your parents, keep on reading. For Find Me a Gift tips for what to write in an anniversary card, have a nose at our top messages and get inspired for those special wedding anniversary quotes and wishes.
Classic Happy Anniversary Wishes
If you’re looking for a standard message on what to write in an anniversary card, there are plenty of ways to express your happiness without being super personal.
- Wishing you the happiest of anniversaries. May love fill this day and every day.
- Happy anniversary to a pair of love birds!
- Sending happy anniversary wishes with lots of love…
- Another beautiful year of happiness for a beautiful couple.
- Happy [10th] wedding anniversary! May the next year be as joyful as the last [ten]!
- Wishing you all the love, joy and happiness a wonderful marriage can bring. Here’s to many more years of love and laughter!
- Let your love for each other grow more and more with each passing year.
- Warmest wishes on your [5th] anniversary. Sending lots of love and happiness on your special day.
- May your love be everlasting. Happy anniversary with love.
- Here’s to another year of being couple goals!
What to Write in an Anniversary Card – Funny Anniversary Quotes
Make the happy couple laugh with a funny anniversary wish. Be sure to know their personalities and that their marriage isn’t truly on the rocks with one of these anniversary quotes.
- Marriage is a relationship where one is always right and the other is the husband.
- Happy anniversary to a couple who probably shouldn’t have gotten married, but somehow make it work!
- Marriage means commitment. Of course, so does insanity.
- You two are an inspiration for how not to make marriage work. Happy anniversary!
- It’s remarkable how long you’ve tolerated each other. Warmest wishes!
- A married couple are well suited when both partners usually feel the need to have an argument at the same time.
- Congrats on not killing each other for another year!
- A marriage anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.
- Never laugh at your [wife’s/husband’s] life choices… You are one of them!
- Happy anniversary to a couple who almost never make me feel physically ill.
Anniversary Messages for Husband, Wife or Partner
Spoil your partner with love quotes and romantic anniversary wishes on your special day. Throw in some banter to make them laugh too.
- You tell me I’m crazy but remember you’re the one who married me. Happy anniversary!
- To the love of my life, thank you for putting up with every flaw of mine on the daily. I appreciate you and I love you.
- We’ve been through a lot together and most of it was your fault! Happy anniversary.
- Happy You & Me Day!
- Thinking of my life without you makes me think of tranquillity and calm, but that life would also be boring. Happy anniversary!
- Dear love of my life, I just want you to know how much I’ve enjoyed annoying you all this time, and how excited I am to keep doing so in the future. Happy anniversary!
- I love you with all my butt. I would say my heart, but my butt is bigger.
- Another year later and you’re still my favourite… I know, I was surprised too!
- Here’s to another year of staying together for the kids. Happy anniversary.
- Happy anniversary to the love of my life, my partner, and my best friend.
Anniversary Wishes for Parents
Remind your parents how special their love is and how much they mean to you with an unforgettable anniversary message.
- To the two people who inspire me most in the world, happy anniversary with lots of love.
- Happy anniversary to the best couple in the world!
- I don’t know how you put up with each other, but happiest of anniversaries and to many more years of making marriage work.
- Happy anniversary Mum and Dad with all the love in the world.
- Happiness is… having amazing parents! Happy anniversary Mum and Dad!
- Falling in love is easy, staying in love is something to learn from you both. Happiest of anniversaries Mum & Dad!
- You are both an inspiration to everyone who knows you. Your love through thick and thin is a blessing and something I cherish as your [son/daughter/beloved child]. Happy anniversary.
- Mum & Dad, I see how your happiness shines every day. I can only hope I have something as special as you one day. Lots of love.
- “Nothing is perfect in the world, but you two are very close to the word perfect” – W. Douglas. Have a wonderful anniversary Mum and Dad!
- To the best parents on the planet, have an anniversary filled with the happiest of moments and lots of love and laughter.
What to Write in an Anniversary Card for Friends
Tell your friends just how much they are loved with memories from their special day, happy anniversary quotes and funny messages to reflect their personalities.
- To two legendary people, wishing you the happiest of anniversaries and another year of incredible memories.
- Your love and tolerance for one another gives me hope. Happy anniversary!
- Happy anniversary to my favourite couple!
- You found your lobster! Happy anniversary to a pair of incredible humans.
- I called it right at the beginning and now look at the two of you, [two] years of marriage down the line! Happy anniversary.
- Remember when you were young and in love… what happened? Just kidding! Have the best anniversary.
- How has it been [three] years since that unforgettable wedding?! Well, mostly unforgettable. Here’s to many more years of partying, laughing and drinking too many shots together!
- We’re so lucky to know you and we’re so grateful to have you in our lives. You make a wonderful couple. Happy anniversary!
- The look of love on your wedding day was magical. Happiest of anniversaries to two friends who are cherished so much.
- Remember the time when you couldn’t stand the sight of each other? Well, look at you now! To our treasured friends who mean the world, happy anniversary!
See our range of anniversary gifts & presents to accompany your cards today!