Winning Race Day for Two
Horse racing is known as the sport of kings for good reason – the excitement and electric atmosphere is something that is unique to the racetrack and race days make perfect presents for anyone who wants a day out with a difference.
There is a choice of tracks available for this experience, including traditional turf tracks for flat and jump racing plus three all-weather tracks which allow fans to enjoy the thrill of the race all year round. The day includes entry to a choice of racecourses for two, a complementary drink and race programme for each person and free parking.
Whether you’re looking for a gift for someone who is an avid fan of horse racing or an idea which will give someone the chance to try something new, a day at the races is one which will get anyone’s pulse racing.
HOW LONG DOES THE ACTIVITY LAST?
- This experience typically lasts for a full day.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- To participate in this experience you must be at least 18 years old.
- You will need to be reasonably fit as some walking is involved.
- This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
- This activity is dependent on appropriate weather conditions.
YOU AND HOW MANY OTHERS?
- This experience is for two people and will be open to the general public so could include large crowds.
- You are welcome to bring additional guests, they will need to purchase their own tickets in advance.
WHEN AND WHEN?
This experience typically runs on selected dates per month, per location, (excluding big race meetings and music events), please check on booking.
- Midlands - Nottinghamshire - Southwell
- Midlands - Staffordshire - Uttoxeter
- Midlands - West Midlands - Wolverhampton
- Midlands - Worcestershire - Worcester
- North - Durham - Stockton-on-Tees
- North - South Yorkshire - Doncaster
- North - Tyne and Wear - Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- South East - Berkshire - Windsor
- South East - East Sussex - Brighton
- South East - Norfolk - Great Yarmouth
- South East - Somerset - Bath
- South East - Surrey - Lingfield
- South East - West Sussex - Fontwell
- Wales - Carmarthenshire - Trim
- Wales - Monmouthshire - Chepstow
- Scotland - Roxburghshire - Kelso
- Next working day delivery cut off time is 11am on a normal working day (Mon-Fri).
- If you select the next working day option on an activity placed after 11am, it is guaranteed to arrive within two working days.
- All guaranteed next day deliveries will arrive before 1pm and will require a signature.
- Please note that the before 9am service isn't available on activities.
- Unfortunately your loyalty points cannot be used with this experience.
- Gift wrapping isn't available.
GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US!
- No quibble 30-day money back guarantee.
- Fantastic experiences and unforgettable gifts.
- Low prices guaranteed.
- Gain loyalty point discounts off your future purchases.
- Find a massive range of unique gifts for every occasion
- Helpful UK customer service team.
Product code: ASS502