Every family is unique, and the chance to capture what makes them so is one which anyone will treasure. This family portrait experience will allow the recipient to choose their preferred style of photo, whether that’s contemporary or traditional, a posed group shot or something a little more spontaneous, and the professional photographer will be on hand to capture it all. This experience comprises of a one hour session with the photographer which should be plenty of time to experiment with different poses, different looks and different arrangements.
There are a number of locations nationwide, meaning that there should be no need to travel too far, also making it easier to find somewhere convenient for the whole family to meet, even if they are spread across a wide area. After the photo session, a separate viewing appointment will be made to see the images and pick one to be printed out, and there will also be an opportunity to purchase any additional images required, which will then be ready around four weeks later. This is an ideal gift idea for anyone who wishes to preserve a special memory of their family, whether that’s to celebrate the addition of a new member, as a lasting memory for a special occasion or just to capture a moment in time to cherish forever.
When and where?
- Available Monday to Saturday throughout the year, dependent on studio
- Locations: (Multiple locations in the following areas) Hertfordshire, Middlesex, Surrey, Derbyshire, Greater Manchester, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Worcestershire, Cheshire, Lancashire, Merseyside, North Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Kent, Norfolk, Suffolk, Surrey, West Sussex, Berkshire, Bristol, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Hampshire, Somerset, Wiltshire, Wales (Cardiff area, Newport & Caerphilly), Scotland (Aberdeenshire)
Is it for me?
- The maximum group size is between 3 and 12 people, depending on the location, with either a full family or 2 generations taking part
- No minimum age, but under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
What do you get?
- 1 x Family Portrait Experience Voucher
Anything else I need to know?
- Usually lasts around 1 ½ hours (depending on how many of you there are!)
- You will receive a complimentary 10 x 8" photo (further photos can be purchased)
- You will need to return to the studio to view the photos within a week and then again 4 weeks later to collect your photo
Please note that this gift is for a voucher only. Once you (or your intended recipient) have received the voucher, you can then choose your location/suitable date and book the photo session
- The cut off for next working day delivery is 11am on a normal working day (Mon-Fri).
- If you select the next working day option on an activity order placed after 11am, it is guaranteed to arrive within two working days.
- All guaranteed next working day deliveries will arrive before 1pm and will require a signature.
- Please note that the Before 9am service isn't available on activities.
- Unfortunately gift wrapping isn't available.
Great reasons to buy from us!
- No quibble 30-day money back guarantee.
- Low prices guaranteed.
- Gain loyalty point discounts off your future purchases.
- Find a massive range of unique gifts for every occasion.
- Helpful UK customer service team to talk you through everything.
Product code: ASS449