Winery and Brewery Tour with Tasting for Two
The UK wine industry has been going from strength to strength in recent years, with production increasing and English wines winning awards from some of the most prestigious international competitions. The Chiltern Valley is one of the areas in which the grapes that go into these increasingly popular wines are grown, and their reputation is gaining world-wide momentum as experts consistently rate them in blind tastings. This wine tasting experience is perfect for anyone who enjoys a good vintage, whether they have the refined palette of a connoisseur or just a healthy appreciation of a delicious drink.
This opportunity to look around the vineyard, learn about the way grapes are grown and how they are pressed and bottled on-site in order to create the finished product. For those who appreciate a wide range of beverages, brewery tours can provide just as fascinating an insight into the expertise that goes into creating the best ales around.
This activity makes the perfect gift for anyone who wants to learn more about the world of wine and beer, and with an expert on hand to guide guests through the process of tasting and answer any questions they might have about, it is ideal for anyone with an enquiring mind. The brewery tour offers the chance to taste ales as well as wines and liqueurs, making it ideal for anyone who wants to learn how to appreciate the full flavours of a range of expertly crafted drinks. This is an experience which will impart skills that could inspire and impress anyone.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- **NEXT DAY CUT OFF TIME 11AM**
- You must be at least 18 years old to enjoy this experience.
- Your time at the vineyard will be roughly 1 hour.
- You will need to have a general fitness as there is some walking involved.
- This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated
- There'll be a maximum of 25 people in your group.
- You're welcome to bring friends or family with you on the day, however they will need to pay for their tickets.
- South East - Oxfordshire - Henley-on-Thames
- This tour typically takes place on Tuesdays and Fridays, throughout the year. You must take your experience before the expiry date.
- This activity is dependent on appropriate weather conditions.
- Next working day delivery cut off time is 11am on a normal working day (Mon-Fri).
- Please note that the before 9am and saturday delivery isn't available on activities.
- Unfortunately your loyalty points cannot be used with this experience.
GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US!
- No quibble 30-day money back guarantee.
- Fantastic experiences and unforgettable gifts.
- Low prices guaranteed.
- Find a massive range of unique gifts for every occasion
- Helpful UK customer service team.
Product code: ASS497