Wedding Table Trivia Cards
Help your guests break the ice with these Wedding Trivia Cards. Scatter the games on the tables at your reception and watch as your guests get to know their dining companions with a light hearted game. Each of the questions are romantically themed so will keep your guests in the wedding frame of mind while they relax and interact. It's a brilliant way to avoid awkward chit chat and to help everyone feel comfortable.
Available in gold and white or silver and white, these Wedding Table Trivia Games are brilliant for any sort of wedding. Simply pick the colour that will go best with the rest of your decorations or colour theme and pop a box or two on each table along with a note encouraging everyone to participate. If you're worried your guests will be too polite to open them, you could always scatter a couple of cards in the middle to start them off.
With 60 trivia questions and answers in each box, there's plenty of quizzing goodness in this lovely wedding table game. With questions including 'in which two places has Prince Charles been married?' and 'during speeches, whose role is it to speak about the best man?' to answer, there will never be a lull in conversation. The wide variety of questions means that even kids can join in. These pretty wedding trivia boxes make a fun addition to any wedding table!
About the product
- Wedding Table Trivia Game - set of 4 boxes containing 240 questions and answers.
- All questions are romantically themed.
- Approximately 95 mm x 95 mm x 95 mm.
Irresistible reasons to buy
- A generous 30 day money back guarantee.
- Collect loyalty points and use them for discounts on future purchases.
- Ideas for all tastes, budgets and occasions.
- Award winning UK based customer service, with online chat support, telephone and email all available.
- Next day delivery to ensure you get your gifts fast.
Product code: tat012