Love is in the air and in your cooking with this lovely Heart Shaped Pasta. We envisage Cupid sitting down to eat love pasta and firing off a few love drenched arrows between mouthfuls. In fact, we see no logical reason why he wouldn't eat this romantic pasta for every single meal. It's a fabulous foodstuff for those who are crazy in love or simply crazy about unusually shaped pasta.
Our heart pasta doesn't just look great, it tastes scrumptious too. The tricolour shapes look fantastic with any sort of sauce and they're so easy to eat that it's far more enjoyable than slurping up strings of spaghetti. Fool proof and fabulous, it will make your sweetheart swoon. Whether you're looking to play it safe in second-date territory or reignite the spark in your loving marriage, this is the perfect past for lovers.
Heart shaped foods always go down a treat and the lovely little heart shapes of this pasta are guaranteed to impress. If you're looking to serve your lover a bowl full of affection then do it with our Heart Shaped pasta. This food gift will fill your heart with love and your tummy with hearts!
About this product
- 250 gram packet of heart-shaped pasta pieces.
- Includes little cream, green and red pasta pieces, which are flavoured plain, spinach and tomato respectively.
- The pasta pieces measure approx. 1.5 cm x 1.5 cm each.
- Takes approximately 5-7 minutes to cook.
- Suitable for Valentines Day, anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas or simply when you want to arouse your lover with an appetising meal.
- Food items are non-returnable. This does not affect your statutory rights.
What do you get?
- 250g of Heart Shape Love Pasta (Tomato and Spinach flavoured)
Irresistible reasons to buy
- A generous 30 day money back guarantee.
- Collect loyalty points and use them for discounts on future purchases.
- Ideas for all tastes, budgets and occasions.
- Award winning UK based customer service, with online chat support, telephone and email all available.
- Next day delivery to ensure you get your gifts fast.
Product code: oob051