Whether you can’t wait for them to leave, are sad to see them go or want to wish them a stellar piece of good luck, there are plenty of ways to write new job messages in a card. The perfect companion to one of Find Me a Gift’s congratulations or leaving gifts!
Rude new job wishes
- Thank god you’re leaving, couldn’t stand you anyway.
- Can’t wait to be rid of your mug.
- You were sh*t at your job anyway.
- Hope your new boss is sh*t
- Good riddance.
- Thank f*ck you’re leaving.
- Hope the new place is as sh*t as this one.
Funny new job messages
- Go and save yourself from this hell hole!
- How dare you leave! Traitor.
- Hope they’ve got a decent coffee maker too
- You best keep our secrets and don’t tell your new bezzie mates
- Let’s face it, we’re the best colleagues you’ve ever had. Hope you miss us!
- Congrats on the payrise!
- Hope you’re job doesn’t suck as much as this one.
Thoughtful good luck messages for new job
- Life will not be the same without you
- You will smash your new job to pieces
- Good luck in your new job (not that you need it!)
- You are going to do amazing things
- You’ll take over the world some day
- Believe in yourself and you will do wonders
- So proud of all you have achieved!
Standard congratulations message for new job
- Congratulations on your new job!
- Wishing you all the best in your new job.
- Congratulations and good luck in your new job.
- Congrats and good luck in pastures new.
- Wishing you all the luck in the world!
- Cheers to your continued success!
However you want to write your new job wishes, make sure you’re on the same level as the recipient. We don’t think a rude message to your old b