Guinness World Records Chopstick Challenge
If you're looking for a present with a bit of a twist, or even just a way to keep the kids entertained at your family functions, you can't go wrong with this Chopstick Challenge from Guinness World Records! With the official record standing at 31.5 seconds to sort the coloured chocolate beans, attempting to beat the best will provide hours of fun!
Everyone, from the kids to the grandparents, can get involved in this fiddly challenge. With everything you need, from the wooden chopsticks to the official instruction card, you can get going straight away. Why not add your own chopsticks to the fray and get some teams going – just watch the competitive side of your mates come out as they try to grasp the beans! The Guinness World Record Chopstick Challenge makes an excellent gift, or just a unique way to earn your after dinner chocolate.
About The Product
- Attempt to be a record breaker!
- Official Guinness World Records product
- Comes with pair of chopsticks, 100g bag of milk chocolate coloured beans & instruction card
- Milk chocolate in a crispy candy shell
- Allergy Information: Contains milk & soya. Not suitable for nut/peanut allergy sufferers
- Chopsticks measure approx 22.5 cm x 0.7 cm (tapers to 0.3 cm)
- Can you beat the current Guinness World Record of 31.5 seconds?!
- Comes boxed (which measures approx 22.5 cm x 11 cm x 3 cm)
- Not suitable for young children
- Entertaining gift for ages 8 years and over
What's in the box?
- 1 x Pair of Wooden Chopsticks
- 1 x 100g of Milk Chocolate Beans
- 1 x Guinness World Records Instruction Card
Irresistible Reasons To Buy
- A generous 30 day money back guarantee.
- Collect loyalty points and use them for discounts on future purchases.
- Ideas for all tastes, budgets and occasions.
- Award winning UK based customer service, with online chat support, telephone and email all available.
- Next day delivery to ensure you get your gifts fast.
Product code: pal342