Tomy Toys - Pop up Pirate
Ay Ay Captain! Your favourite retro game is back! Pop Up Pirate first 'popped up' back in the 80's and now it's a new generation's turn to marvel at the wonder of a pirate stuck in a barrel. The game is simple but really effective, all you have to do is pick which colour sword you wish to be and take turns in a group to slide your swords into the barrel. You always need to be on guard as one wrong move may poke that poor pirate up his 'jolly roger' and send him flying out of the barrel! Whoever does this is the loser!
This is a fantastic family game and is great to keep everyone amused on a boring night in. Why not throw a pirate party and invite all your friends round for some classic jelly and ice cream whilst you play! So put down that Game Boy, or whatever you modern kids are playing with nowadays, and go back to the gaming golden age time with Pop up Pirate! If you love retro family games, you have to get Pop up Pirate.
About this Game
- Pop Up Pirate is a family game where you stick swords into a barrel and hope that yours doesn't make the pirate pop up!
- Includes 4 different coloured plastic swords for each player (2 to 4 players or teams)
- 24 swords in total
- Simply push in the pirate until the spring locks down
- The Pop Up Pirate barrel measures approx 13 cm x 11 cm x 11 cm
Avast me hearties! Avast! Pokin' blades in to a Pirates poop deck is a cruel game to be sure! Ye be lookin'' at a torturous act and I be not happy about it. Arrr...
What's in the box?
- 1 x Pop up Pirate barrel
- 1 x Pop up Pirate
- 24 Swords
- 1 x Set of Instructions
Irresistible Reasons To Buy
- A generous 30 day money back guarantee.
- Collect loyalty points and use them for discounts on future purchases.
- Ideas for all tastes, budgets and occasions.
- Award winning UK based customer service, with online chat support, telephone and email all available.
- Next day delivery to ensure you get your gifts fast.
Product code: tom013