The One I Want to Annoy - Anniversary Greeting Cards
Happy Wife Happy Life
Anniversary greeting cards are often long-winded and romantic. Sometimes there are even extra pages in them, to fill up with all those extra verses of poetry rhyming 'wife' and 'life' and 'husband' and... well you tell me! The point is, that whilst some go in for sentimentality, others prefer to take a pragmatic approach to long term relationships. For some, the basic message is that you love them to bits despite all the ways you annoy one another and definitely plan on staying together long enough to dream up a few new ones.
For those couples, this anniversary greeting card is far closer to the mark. 'Happy Anniversary To The One I Want To Annoy For The Rest Of My Days!' it proudly proclaims on the front. Inside you will find no rhyming couplets, no emotional declarations, no comparisons between your true love and a summer's day or a beautiful meadow or a bulging eyed purple tree frog - instead you will find a blank space allowing you to compose your own.
About The Product
- The card that says 'I'm probably not going to give in to the urge to kill you'
- Keeps expectations suitably low
- Blank inside for your own message/apology
- Oddly sweet and endearing - the realistic anniversary card
- Bright red with white, yellow and pink text and a yellow envelope
- Printed in the UK on sustainable paper
What Do You Get?
- 1 x 'Happy Anniversary To The One I Want To Annoy For The Rest Of My Days!' Card And Envelope
Irresistible Reasons To Buy
- A generous 30 day money back guarantee.
- Collect loyalty points and use them for discounts on future purchases.
- Unique gifts for all tastes, budgets and occasions.
- Award winning UK based customer service, with online chat support, telephone and email all available.
- Next day delivery to ensure you get your gifts fast.
Product code: bbc149