Tango Lessons For Two
The saying goes that it takes two to tango, but some of us may need more help than that to manage it! With these fun tango dance classes, even the most motion-challenged person can have fun learning this exciting dance style. You'll soon turn those two left feet into a pair of quick-moving, Latin dancing machines. A great gift for all ages, this voucher for a tango dance lesson is an unusual gift for any occasion.
With this voucher, you and a friend or loved one will be able to attend a tango dance class held in a venue close to you. Classes typically run from 45 minutes to an hour and a half and you will be encouraged to swap partners and have a go at dancing with everyone. Be prepared for some serious laughs and the inevitable treading on the toes of complete strangers! These classes will help you learn to tango in an informal environment with an emphasis on fun.
If your tango dance lesson whets your appetite for more, you'll have the option to sign up for more and turn this into a passion you can pursue. A great way to keep fit without having to join a gym, give someone these tango dance classes and you could be introducing them to a brand new hobby. These Tango Lessons are certain to be talking point in the home or office for weeks to come as your lucky recipient tries something a little bit different.
When and Where?
This activity is available on selected weekday evenings, varying due to location, all year round. Available at various locations in the following areas;
Aberdeenshire, Derbyshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Suffolk, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Cheshire, Cumbria, Durham, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside, North Yorkshire, Tyne and Wear, West Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Angus, Ayrshire, Lanarkshire, Midlothian, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, East Sussex, Essex, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Kent, London, Norfolk, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Bristol, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Gwynedd.
Is it for me?
- Classes last approx. 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours, with the opportunity to stay on for general open dance.
This activity is generally suitable for all. If in any doubt, consult your doctor.
You do not need any qualifications for this activity - just a sense of fun.
The minimum age is 18 years, there is no maximum age.
What do you get?
- 1 x Voucher for Tango Lessons for two people
- This voucher is valid for a total of 6 months. You may be able to get an extension if you have not used the voucher in this timeframe.
Anything else I need to know?
- The size of your group will vary according to your chosen venue.
- Unfortunately you cannot bring spectators with you.
- As this activity is generally indoors, it is not dependent on the weather.
- This is for a voucher entitling the holder for any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore.
- We are really sorry, your loyalty points may not be used on this activity. Our suppliers do not allow us to make discounts on activities and experiences.
- The cut off for next working days delivery is 11am on a normal working day (Mon-Fri).
- If you select the next working day option on an activity order placed after 11am, it is guaranteed to arrive within two working days.
- All guaranteed next working day deliveries will arrive before 1pm and will require a signature.
- Please note that the Before 9am isn't available on activities.
- Unfortunately gift wrapping isn't available.
Great reasons to buy from us!
- No quibble 30-day money back guarantee.
- Low prices guaranteed.
- Gain loyalty point discounts off your future purchases.
- Find a massive range of unique gift for every occasion.
- Helpful UK customer service team to talk you through everything.
Product code: ass358