Full Day Spy HQ Experience
The world of spies and espionage is thrilling, but it’s not a career that most people would be in a position take up even if they were summoned to protect our country. This Spy Day Experience gives a series of exciting challenges so you can experience life as a top secret agent. The day is split into five separate missions which include: Blank Firing Pistol Techniques: You can wield a gun just like the action heroes from films with a little instruction from qualified experts who will show you how to put safety first when firing a gun. Off Road Buggies: When you need to make a hasty escape or hold your own in a high speed chase, you want to be prepared. This activity is a chance to don a helmet and some waterproofs and take to the off road circuit in a Bobcart buggy. You can reach the heady heights of 30 mph if you can handle the mud and the wetness.
Unarmed Combat: Whilst having the latest gadgets is all well and good, occasionally even the best spies are caught without a weapon to hand. The skills needed to conquer your enemy whilst blocking their efforts is a key skill to any spy who wants to survive any combat situation. Laser Room Challenge: Any self-respecting spy will probably find themselves being attacked with a laser at some point in their career, so being able to weave your way between laser alarms will give you a taste of that experience. This will test your physical and mental abilities. Sniper Lane – immerse yourself in the high pressure world of the sniper, which will give you the chance to learn all about how to conceal yourself, the importance of marksmanship, and a number tricks to ensure that you get our target.
About The Product
- Experience will last approximately 6 hours
- There will be a maximum of 59 others with you on the day
- Experience is not dependent on weather conditions
- You are welcome to bring along family and friends to watch
- General fitness is required. If you have any medical conditions or take medication please advise the centre when you arrive
- You do not need previous spy experience to participate in this experience!
- You must be aged between 18 and 70 years old to take part
- Available to book on Saturday and Sunday, April to November, subject to availabilty
- Location: Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes
What do you get?
- 1 x Gift Voucher for a Full Day Spy HQ Experience (for 1 person)
REASONS TO BUY - ACTIVITIES
- Unfortunately, you cannot use your loyalty points on any activity or experience gifts. This is because these gifts are supplied by providers who do not allow us to offer discounts of any kind.
- Voucher Expiry - The gift vouchers you use for your experience gifts have a six month expiry limit. However, if you have not used your voucher in this time, please contact us and we may be able to help extend the deadline by up to a further six months.
- Voucher Value - The value of your voucher is printed on the bottom left hand corner. You are entitled to use the voucher for the specified experience up to the value printed on it.
- Delivery Information - Before 9 a.m delivery is not available for experience and activity gifts. We are also unable to offer Gift Wrapping on these items.
Great Reasons To Buy From Us
- Convenient locations across the United Kingdom.
- Once in a lifetime experiences with that all-important 'WOW' factor.
- From driving supercars to pampering in a Spa, we have activities for all tastes.
- Never to be forgotten experience gifts at surprisingly affordable prices.
- Dedicated UK based customer service can talk you through what's involved.
Product code: ass424