Signal Pod - Wireless Bike Signals
Stop sending mixed signals
Attaching Signal Pod to your bike is like a walk in the park, or a cycle through the park at the very least. It takes minimal time and once set up it’ll immediately help to keep you safe on the road.
Signal Pod works wirelessly and is controlled from your handlebars. The control pad at your hands transmits to the lights and lights up LED flashing indicators. Audible beeps accompany the visual indicators, allowing you to alert those nearby at the touch of a button.
Holding your arm out to alert drivers is an okay system, but sometimes drivers don’t notice and at night your arms are invisible! That’s why these lights are ideal for cyclists. Both you and the drivers around you on the road will appreciate the fact you’ve got them.
About The Product
- Be seen on those dark winter nights!
- Has bright LED arrow lights and even a hazard light
- Transmits wirelessly to a range of 3 metres (great if you ride a Quandem bike... 4 seats!)
- Includes brackets for the front panel and back lights
- Indicate Left, Right, and alert to Hazards ahead
- Lights blink with an audible beep to further alert your intentions
- Makes a practical gift for any cyclist of any ability
- Requires 3 x AA batteries
What Do You Get?
- 1 x Signal Pod - Wireless Bike Signals
Irresistible Reasons To Buy
- A generous 30 day money back guarantee.
- Collect loyalty points and use them for discounts on future purchases.
- Unique gifts for all tastes, budgets and occasions.
- Award winning UK based customer service, with online chat support, telephone and email all available.
- Next day delivery to ensure you get your gifts fast.
Product code: ghi155