Rallying is one of the most adrenaline-filled driving experiences around, attracting those who love to push themselves and their cars to the limits. Some of the most daring and exhilarating manoeuvres are performed on the rally tracks, and there is something utterly thrilling about mastering a move which is normally reserved for the superstars of the rallying world. This experience is a chance to try this thrilling motorsport with an expert on hand to demonstrate the controls, explain the manoeuvres and give advice on how to transition from the steady world of road driving to the wild ride that rallying entails.
The day comprises of a safety briefing and a demonstration from the instructor, followed by two sessions in a rally car which will last between 8 and 10 minutes each and provide an opportunity to try out some of the moves for which rallying is famous. Then it’s time to swap places and enjoy a high speed passenger ride which is a chance to see how the professionals do it, with knuckle-whitening turns, hair-raising power slides and the intricacies of techniques such as left-foot braking. If you’re looking for a gift idea for a petrol head who loves to feel adrenaline coursing through their system, then this rally rush experience is sure to make their day.
WHEN CAN YOU GO?
- This experience is available on selected dates, throughout the year.
HOW LONG DOES THE ACTIVITY LASt?
- You will spend approximately 1½ to 3 hours at the venue.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
**NEXT DAY CUT OFF TIME 11AM**
- The minimum age is 17 years, although 17 year olds will require parental consent.
- This activity is not suitable for those with heart problems. There is a maximum weight limit of 102kg (16 stone), maximum height is 1.93m (6ft 4in) and the minimum height is 1.57m (5ft 2in).
- To do this activity you require a full valid UK or European driving licence. You may be asked to sign a disclaimer on the day, as you will not be covered for damage caused as a result of reckless and/or negligent driving.
- This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
- You will share the experience with other drivers on the day.
- You may bring spectators with you, however restrictions apply. Due to the nature of this activity facilities are normally basic.
- This activity is dependent on appropriate weather conditions.
- Midlands - Northamptonshire - Brackley
- Midlands - Staffordshire - Stafford
- North - North Yorkshire - Middlesbrough
- North - North Yorkshire - Saltburn-by-the-sea
- North - North Yorkshire - Seaton Ross
- Northern Ireland - Armagh - Craigavon
- South East - Essex - Langley Lower Green
- South East - Oxfordshire - Great Tew
- Next working day delivery cut off time is 11am on a normal working day (Mon-Fri).
- Please note that the before 9am service isn't available on activities.
- Unfortunately your loyalty points cannot be used with this experience.
- Gift wrapping isn't available.
GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US!
- No quibble 30-day money back guarantee.
- Fantastic experiences and unforgettable gifts.
- Low prices guaranteed.
- Gain loyalty point discounts off your future purchases.
- Find a massive range of unique gifts for every occasion
- Helpful UK customer service team.
Product code: ASS453