Black Personalised Leather Purse
Our slick Personalised Leather Purse is sophisticated and stylish. It’s got compartments for everything you need, and most importantly, it has your name printed on the front! Nestled above a romantic row of hearts, your name will appear in a beautiful calligraphy-style font.
This luxurious purse makes a wonderful gift idea for a third wedding anniversary. If you think that sounds a bit random, bear with us… Leather is the material for your third anniversary (maybe it’s not the most romantic material, we hear you!), but the thought which goes into this gift more than makes up for it!
Perfect for anniversaries, birthdays, Valentine’s or Christmas, this purse really is a wonderful way to show you care!
About The Product
- Personalise this purse with a name of your choice (12 characters max)
- The perfect gift for your 3rd 'Leather' wedding anniversary
- Comes with 3 inside card slots, change holder and ID compartment
- Material: leather
- Measures approx. 14 x 9 x 3 cm
DELIVERY INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Production time - it takes 5 working days to create these personalised items for you.
- Standard UK delivery - It still takes 5 working days to be made, it will take 2-5 working days to arrive with you.
- Next Working Day delivery - It still takes the 1-3 working days to be made, but will then be delivered to you the following working day. For this service please order by 12pm.
- Unfortunately the Before 9am and Saturday delivery services are not available for this item.
- PLEASE NOTE: As this product is personalised it cannot be returned or refunded.
We cannot process offensive messages. In these cases, your order will be cancelled and your money refunded.
Whatt Do You Get?
- 1 x Personalised Leather Purse - Black
Irresistible Reasons To Buy
- Collect loyalty points and use them for discounts on future purchases.
- Unique gifts for all tastes, budgets and occasions.
- Award winning UK based customer service, with online chat support, telephone and email all available.
Product code: pmc1703