Personalised Beatles Book
She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah! Well she does now you've bought her the fantastic Personalised Beatles Book. It's the perfect gift for any man, woman or child who's a fan of The Fab Four from Merseyside. That would be all of us, right? This Beatles newspaper history book gives an insight into what the newspapers and magazines of the day were saying about the most successful band in history: The Beatles.
This book covers all the major news stories and events from 1963, when Beatle Mania began, right up to the present day. They've all been put together in-between this fabulous leatherette hard cover that can be personalised with the name of your recipient, as well as your own unique message. It's one of the best Beatles gifts we've ever seen, so make sure you don't miss out by ordering today. In this Beatles history book, there's coverage of their first legendary trip to the United States, the release of 'Sgt. Pepper', John and Yoko and Beatles events right up until now. Truly one for the Beatles completist.
About The Product
- Personalise with a Name, which will be embossed in gold on the front cover ('Presented to' is fixed text)
- Personalise the first page with a message
- Quality leatherette cover
- Has a ten working day manufacture time
- 38cm tall and 31cm wide
- Unfortunately due to this product's personalised nature it cannot be returned
- Next Day Delivery is not available on this item
Product code: ccp012sig