No 1 Dog Mum Mug
Do you know a SAHDM (a Stay at Home Dog Mum) who loves their pooches more than life itself? If so, this is the mug for them! You know the type: they communicate with their four legged friends as if they’re human and they pamper, treat, and spoil them at every opportunity.
Imagine if they gave even just a fraction of that love and energy to their real friends and family?! What loving, wonderful people they’d be… But, alas, they never will… those hairy beasts have stolen their hearts away and devoted dog mums they’ll forever be. They’re destined to live out the rest of their days with one hand full of dog treats and the other full of poo bags. This mug is a token of your acceptance. By giving them this mug you’re saying “I know that you love dogs more than you’ll ever love me and I've come to accept that now”.
About The Product
- Perfect for owners who love their dogs more than life itself!
- This white ceramic mug reads '#1 Dog Mum Mug'
- The design is featured on the front
- It measures approx 12 cm x 9.5 cm x 8 cm
- Hand wash only, do not place in microwave
- Each mug is made to order so please check the delivery info below
- It takes up to 7 working days to create your gift before it can be sent out on the delivery method of your choice
- Standard UK Delivery - manufactured within 7 working days then delivered 2-5 working days later
- Next Day UK Delivery - manufactured within 7 working days then delivered 1-2 working days later
- Standard Worldwide Delivery is also available
- Unfortunately Before 9am and Saturday Delivery are not available
- PLEASE NOTE: As this product is personalised it cannot be returned or refunded
Offensive messages will not be processed and your money will be refunded and your order cancelled
What Do You Get?
Irresistible Reasons To Buy
- A generous 30 day money back guarantee.
- Collect loyalty points and use them for discounts on future purchases.
- Unique gifts for all tastes, budgets and occasions.
- Award winning UK based customer service, with online cha
Product code: fms025