Neon Light Writer
With the Neon Light Writer Kit kids can spell out their name in neon lights as well as learn about the technology behind it all. This fabulous science kit contains everything you need to spell out names and words in cool blue neon, well, except for the batteries (you’ll need to get 2 x AA batteries to illuminate your handiwork). You’ll find a length of electroluminescent wire (EL wire), peg board, pegs and a super handy booklet which not only shows you how to construct letters, words and numbers, but also details how the EL wire, the circuit and the lighting work.
Kids will find this educational kit both fun and engaging, especially as they can create their own glowing signs! With room for up to approximately 8 characters they could make a new sign to display every day!
About The Product
- Allows you to put your name in lights!
- Makes science fun
- Includes cardboard peg board, Electroluminescent wire (EL wire), battery holder and inverter and pegs
- EL wire length approx. 200 cm
- Peg board measures approx. 49.5 x 20 cm
- Light settings: constant, low pulsating, fast pulsating and off
- Booklet details step-by-step instructions as well as explaining the science behind it
- Requires 2 x AA batteries
- Suitable for ages 8 years up
What do you get?
- 1 x Cardboard Peg Board
- 25 x Pegs
- 1 x EL Wire
- 1 x Battery Holder and Inverter
- 16 Page Booklet
Irresistible Reasons To Buy
- A generous 30 day money back guarantee.
- Collect loyalty points and use them for discounts on future purchases.
- Unique gifts for all tastes, budgets and occasions.
- Award winning UK based customer service, with online chat support, telephone and email all available.
- Next day delivery to ensure you get your gifts fast.
Product code: thk005