Mountain Boarding for Two
Anyone who likes the idea of snowboarding, but doesn’t fancy getting covered in snow, will appreciate the chance to try out the fun sport of mountain boarding. The delicate balance between gravity and momentum provides a unique challenge which is both fun, exhilarating and occasionally a little scary when it comes to mastering the art of staying upright on a board that is moving down a mountain.
Anyone who had a yearning to be a skateboard champion in their younger years will know that there is something thrilling about feeling yourself taking on the challenge of making it down the hill without losing your balance. The activity starts with a safety briefing and a chance to get kitted out in all the gear that could provide invaluable should gravity win in the battle of the board. Then it’s a chance to learn the basic manoeuvres, get familiar with the board and an expert instructor will provide information on how to make the most of the experience such as stance, balance and the all-important detail of how to stop.
Terrain can include grass, gravel or even a dedicated BMX course, so there is plenty of scope for perfecting the art of staying upright on a choice of surfaces. This is the perfect present for anyone who likes a physical challenge and isn’t afraid to test out their nerves with a hefty dose of adrenaline.
WHEN AND WHERE?
- This experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends, throughout the year.
- Location: South East - Surrey - Redhill
HOW LONG DOES THE ACTIVITY LAST?
- This experience will last approximately 2 hours.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
**NEXT DAY CUT OFF TIME 11AM**
- The minimum age is 8 years. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- A reasonable level of fitness is required.
- This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
YOU AND HOW MANY OTHERS?
- There will be other people there on the day.
FAMILY AND FRIENDS
- You're welcome to bring friends and family to watch you.
- Next working day delivery cut off time is 11am on a normal working day (Mon-Fri).
- Please note that the before 9am service isn't available on activities.
- Unfortunately your loyalty points cannot be used with this experience.
- Gift wrapping isn't available.
GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US!
- No quibble 30-day money back guarantee.
- Fantastic experiences and unforgettable gifts.
- Low prices guaranteed.
- Gain loyalty point discounts off your future purchases.
- Find a massive range of unique gifts for every occasion
- Helpful UK customer service team.
Product code: ASS514