20 Minute Microlight Flight Experience
This terrific 20 Minute Microlight Experience takes gift giving to new heights! Microlighting is one of the most dramatic ways to take to the skies, although it’s flying like you have never experienced it before. Sitting in the cockpit allows you to enjoy panoramic views across the open countryside and the sensation of soaring above the ground is always exhilarating. There is simply nothing better than seeing the world slowly fall away beneath you. There are two main types of microlight, a flex wing which has an open cockpit and a fixed wing which has a closed cockpit and is more like a miniature plane and you can state which you would prefer to fly in at the time of booking.
Your day will include a thorough briefing from your instructor who will do their best to impart their love of flying to you. You will learn how to use the dual controls on the microlight and your instructor will show you the routine of pre-flight checks and demonstrate the safest way to get into the microlight itself. Then you will take off, climbing to 1500 feet where the instructor will show you how the controls work and, when you are happy with what everything does, you will take over and actually fly the microlight yourself.
When and where?
Available on selected Monday to Sunday dates throughout the year. However April to September are the recommended flying months. You can enjoy this experience at the following locations:
Herefordshire - Leominster; Lincolnshire - Langworth; West Midlands - Stourbridge; East Riding - Hull; Lancashire - Lancaster; South Lanarkshire - Strathaven; Hampshire - Micheldever; Wiltshire - Marlborough
Is it for me?
- Voucher is valid for one person only.
- Your total experience will last for approximately 1 hour, with 20 to 30 minutes in the microlight.
- It will be just you and the pilot for this experience.
- Maximum weight is 89 - 114 kg (14 - 18 st) depending on the location.
- Max. height for this experience is 1.9m (6ft 3in).
- This activity may not be suitable if you suffer from epilepsy, severe head injuries, recurrent fainting, giddiness or blackouts, high blood pressure, heart disease, or diabetes.
- You don't need any flying experience to enjoy this flight.
- You must be at least 17 years old, under 18's need to be accompanied by an adult.
What do you get?
- 1 x gift voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
- The voucher is valid for 6 months. If you have not used your gift voucher by this time, please contact Activity Superstore for an extension.
Anything else I need to know?
**NEXT DAY CUT OFF TIME 11AM**
- You're welcome to bring along family and friends to watch your flight.
- This experience is dependent on weather conditions.
- Unfortunately, you cannot use your loyalty points on any activity or experience gifts. This is because these gifts are supplied by providers who do not allow us to offer discounts of any kind.
- The cut off for next working days delivery is 11am on a normal working day (Mon-Fri).
- Please note that the Before 9am isn't available on activities.
- Unfortunately gift wrapping isn't available.
Great reasons to buy from us!
- No quibble 30-day money back guarantee.
- Low prices guaranteed.
- Gain loyalty point discounts off your future purchases.
- Find a massive range of unique gift for every occasion.
- Helpful UK customer service team to talk you through everything.
Product code: ass399