London Bridge Experience and Tombs for Two
Anyone with a fondness for fear will love the chance to explore some of the secrets that lie beneath the streets with this truly unusual trip to London. With several centuries worth of ghoulish goings on, suspicious stories and tales which are enough to strike terror into the hearts of even the most hardened horror fans, this is not for the squeamish or sensitive.
The London Bridge experience provides a journey through London’s history, going back to the Great Fire which destroyed so much of the capital’s infrastructure, and the story of Jack the Ripper, one of the most notorious criminals ever to walk the capital’s streets. With authentic period characters telling their stories, this is a chance to be drawn into the world of the past beneath one of the most famous bridges in the world, and to absorb the sights, sounds and even smells of Victorian London.
The London Tombs is a chance for visitors to face their worst fears, and what better place to do so than a former plague pit? Whether it’s exploring some of the more common concerns like claustrophobia and arachnophobia to slightly more specific fears such as being pursued by a blood-thirsty butcher, very few people are left unscathed!
If the walls dripping with blood aren’t enough to give anyone the willies, then the surprises, shocks and scares that are lurking around every corner are certain to do the job. Any thrill-seeker will love the adrenaline rush that a gift of a trip to the London Bridge Experience and London Tombs will give them.
When and where?
- This experience is available every day throughout the year with certain exclusions
- Please check the attraction's website for admission times
- This activity takes place in London
Is it for me?
- The minimum age for this experience is 8 years old
- This is an experience for two people but there will be other people present on the day
What do you get?
- 1 x London Bridge Experience and Tombs For Two
Anything else I need to know?
- Visitors suffering from asthma or epilepsy should ensure that they take any appropriate medication
- We regret to inform you that loyalty points cannot be used in conjunction with this experience
- The cut off for next working day delivery is 11am on a normal working day (Mon-Fri).
- If you select the next working day option on an activity order placed after 11am, it is guaranteed to arrive within two working days.
- All guaranteed next working day deliveries will arrive before 1pm and will require a signature.
- Please note that the Before 9am service isn't available on activities.
- Unfortunately gift wrapping isn't available.
Great reasons to buy from us!
- No quibble 30-day money back guarantee.
- Low prices guaranteed.
- Gain loyalty point discounts off your future purchases.
- Find a massive range of unique gifts for every occasion.
- Helpful UK customer service team to talk you through everything.
Product code: ASS501