Lesson with a PGA Pro and a Round of Golf
Most keen golfers would be the first to admit that they could use a little expert advice when it comes to perfecting their putting, smoothing out their swing or adjusting their mental approach to the game, and PGA golf lessons are the dream of anyone who wants to improve their game. Golf instruction from a PGA pro will help any golfer identify weaknesses, spot areas where improvements could be made and offer their tips and tricks, whether they are just starting out, or a veteran of the clubhouse.
This is an ideal gift for any golf-lover as they will get to learn from someone who has plenty of experience helping people to bring out the best in their game, before playing a round at a Marriott’s Hotel and Country Clubs which are found all over the UK. Someone who is just finding their feet will be able to avoid getting into bad habits whereas a more experienced player will learn how to shave a few shots off their average round and maybe even bring their handicap down a little.
If you’re looking for a gift idea from someone who could use a little golf coaching, then this golf lesson will really help them up their game, not to mention enjoy a leisurely round of golf which may be the best of their life.
WHEN CAN I GO?
- Selected Monday to Friday dates, all year.
HOW LONG DOES THIS ACTIVITY LAST?
- You'll need to allow about 30 to 40 minutes for your lesson with the club's professionals.You will then move onto the resort course for your round of golf (without the professional).
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- To do this activity you must be at least 18 years old.
- You will need to have a general fitness to play golf.
- You will be expected to have a basic golfing proficiency and a knowledge of the rules and etiquette of the game. You do not need a handicap certificate to play. You will need to bring along your own clubs or rent them on the day.
- This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
- Your lesson will be one to one with the instructor and a round of golf without the professional.
- Sorry, you can't bring family and friends along to watch you do this activity.
- Midlands - Derbyshire - Morley
- Midlands - West Midlands - Coventry
- North - Greater Manchester - Worsley Park
- North - West Yorkshire - Shipley
- Scotland - Midlothian - Kirknewton
- South East - Hampshire - Shedfield
- South East - Kent - Ashford
- South East - Norfolk - Norwich
- Wales - Monmouthshire - Chepstow
- The cut off for next working day delivery is 11am on a normal working day (Mon-Fri).
- If you select the next working day option on an activity order placed after 11am, it is guaranteed to arrive within two working days.
- All guaranteed next working day deliveries will arrive before 1pm and will require a signature.
- Please note that the Before 9am service isn't available on activities.
- Unfortunately gift wrapping isn't available.
Product code: ASS431