Become a Laird or Lady Gift Set
Got a friend who has always dreamt of greatness? Know a relative who hankers for something a little less ordinary? Why not buy a piece of land for them and set them off on their very own highland adventure! By gaining piece of land for yourself or a loved one today, you're procuring it for a whole lineage stretching far into the future - I'd say that's good value for money.
Anyone can call themselves a Lord or Lady, but wouldn’t it fun to own a little plot of land to go with it? This lady and lairdship gift set is a wonderful present for men and women, who will be sure to appreciate such a wonderful gesture. Or why not give one as a completely unique Christening present? It's so easy to complete this gift; simply send off the registration card and wait for the deed to be delivered. Send it to yourself so you can wrap it, or straight to your recipient - the choice is yours!
The Laird of Kincavel gift pack means that the recipient becomes the legal owner of a small plot of land on a feudal estate in Scotland, and can use the word 'Laird' or 'lady' in front of their name. They can even visit the land if they wish! Left in its natural state in order to preserve the local land and wildlife, their plot of land on the estate is sure to be beautiful and serene. What could be a better gift?
About the product
- Once registered, you can use your new title on non-legal documents (e.g. letterheads, business cards and correspondence. You will not be able to use it on Passports, Driver's Licenses etc).
- Your land can be passed down in your will
- This is a novelty gift and just for fun
- You cannot build on your land, but you will be helping to protect the delightful natural landscape of Kincavel
What do I get?
- 1 x Gift Box
- 1 x Blank Laird and Lady presentation certificate
- Local information about your new glen estate
- FAQs about the gift box
- 1 x Freepost registration card
Frequently Asked Questions!
Is the land really mine?
Yes. This is completely genuine and legal. The original title documents have been drawn up by a lawyer to ensure that it is a legal and valid document.
Can I build on it?
No. Whilst the land is yours, it is to be left in its natural state in order to preserve the local countryside and wildlife.
Can the land and title be inherited?
Yes. Both the land and the title can be passed on by informing MoonEstates.com of the changes.
Am I now a member of the aristocracy?
No, it is virtually impossible to buy a British aristocratic title; ownership of the land does however allow you to use the title 'Laird of Kincavel'.
Can I visit the land?
Yes. The land is in a remote location in Scotland which has been left in its natural state. In order to preserve the natural landscape please note that there are no facilities on site and no signs to the land.
Irresistible reasons to buy
- A generous 30 day money back guarantee.
- Collect loyalty points and use them for discounts on future purchases.
- Ideas for all tastes, budgets and occasions.
- Award winning UK based customer service, with online chat support, telephone and email all available.
- Next day delivery to ensure you get your gifts fast.
Product code: moo005