Junior Quad Bikes
For most youngsters, the chance to have a go at one of the most exciting motorsports on four wheels is one which they will be thrilled at, and a junior quad biking day is the stuff that dreams are made of for most teenagers. Effectively a cross between a car, a bike and a buggy, there is something uniquely appealing about a quad bike which makes them one of the most fun ways to get around.
This junior quad bike experience is a chance for 12 to 16 year olds who would normally be waiting a long time to get their hands on a motorised vehicle to try their hand at the controls of a real quad bike. This activity starts with a thorough safety briefing plus a demonstration of the vehicle’s controls and advice and information on the perfect riding technique, then it’s time to take on the specially designed course.
Complete with see-saws, hills, narrow bridges, gullies and lashings of mud, this course will really put all the bikers through their paces. There are instructors on hand throughout the day to ensure that all the riders are confident enough to tackle the obstacles on the course and help out where needed. If you are looking for a gift idea for a budding petrol head, then this junior quad bikes experience is one which will allow any young person with a sense of adventure to put their nerves to the test. Quad biking for kids... it's a unique gift that they'll remember for a long time!
WHEN AND WHERE?
- When: Selected dates, May to November.
- Where: North - Durham - Witton Gilbert
HOW LONG DOES THIS ACTIVITY LAST?
- The total duration is 1½ hours at venue, with approximately 60 minutes driving time.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW?
**NEXT DAY CUT OFF TIME 11AM**
- The minimum age for this activity is 12 years and maximum is 16 years.
- There are reasonable fitness requirements for this experience.
- No experience or qualifications are necessary.
- This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
YOU AND HOW MANY OTHERS?
- You will be in a group with 6 other drivers.
FAMILY AND FRIENDS?
- You are welcome to bring family and friends to watch but they will need to pay £5 per person entry.
- Next working day delivery cut off time is 11am on a normal working day (Mon-Fri).
- Please note that the before 9am service isn't available on activities.
- Unfortunately your loyalty points cannot be used with this experience.
- Gift wrapping isn't available.
GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US!
- No quibble 30-day money back guarantee.
- Fantastic experiences and unforgettable gifts.
- Low prices guaranteed.
- Gain loyalty point discounts off your future purchases.
- Find a massive range of unique gifts for every occasion
- Helpful UK customer service team.
Product code: ASS437