Joseph Joseph Spaghetti Measure
How many times have you plonked some spaghetti into a pan, only to realise after you've dished up everyone else's plates that you didn't put enough in to give yourself a portion? Or you discover that instead of cooking just enough for you, you've managed to make enough to feed the five thousand? Well, with this cool Joseph Joseph spaghetti portion tool you can put an end to all that. Quickly and easily measure 1-4 portions of dry spaghetti, making sure that you always cook the perfect amount!
In funky lime green with a grey outer trim, this spaghetti measuring tool is a must-have for every kitchen. No more wasting food, and no more leaving the table too stuffed to walk because you haven't done quite enough for a spare portion. Ideal for anyone who likes to throw dinner parties and perfect for beginner cooks, this spaghetti serving size tool will save you time and money.
Designed by Joseph Joseph, this funky gadget is both super stylish and high quality. A cool addition to your kitchen, you can be sure that it will last for years to come. It also makes a great housewarming gift for spaghetti lovers! Pair it with an Italian recipe book and a great bottle of wine and wait for an invite to their next dinner do.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- An innovative, compact measuring tool for spaghetti!
- Cleverly provides an adjustable portion guide for 1-4 servings.
- Lever on the side opens the camera-style aperture to the required portion size.
- Made from high-quality polypropylene.
- It measures approx. 9.5 cm x 8 cm x 1 cm.
- Stylish Grey colour with a green aperture.
- Dishwasher safe.
WHAT WILL YOU FIND IN THE PACK?
- 1 x Grey/Green Spaghetti Measure
IRRESISTIBLE REASONS TO BUY
- A generous 30 day money back guarantee.
- Collect loyalty points and use them for discounts on future purchases.
- Ideas for all tastes, budgets and occasions.
- Award winning UK based customer service, with online chat support, telephone and email all available.
- Next day delivery to ensure you get your gifts fast.
Product code: jos021