Genetics and DNA Kit
DNA is present in every single living organism on the planet! It holds the genetic make-up and is, in essence, the recipe for all life. This kit allows children aged 10+ the chance to learn all about it first-hand.
With over 20 experiments to try children will isolate DNA from a tomato. Determine how traits are passed down. Analyse DNA evidence to identify suspects and solve a bank robbery. Assemble a double-stranded helical model of DNA. Learn about the biology of reproduction. Breed bacteria to experiment with survival of the fittest, and much more.
All the equipment they need is included in the kit from Test Tubes to Safety Goggles to Petri Dishes. Plus, there’s a detailed 48 page manual to guide children through the experiments and give them information, facts, and history to back-up their experiments. You never know, it could inspire them to become a forensics expert, biologist, or geneticist in the future!
About The Product
- Great for budding biologists, geneticists, and forensic experts!
- It's fun and will help supplement children's learning at school
- Comes with a detailed 48 page manual to guide children
- Has all the equipment included including safety goggles, petri dishes, and funnels
- A fantastic gift for inquisitive children
- Parental supervision required
- Measures approx. 33 x 22 x 7 cm
What Do You Get?
Irresistible Reasons To Buy
- A generous 30 day money back guarantee.
- Collect loyalty points and use them for discounts on future purchases.
- Unique gifts for all tastes, budgets and occasions.
- Award winning UK based customer service, with online chat support, telephone and email all available.
- Next day delivery to ensure you get your gifts fast.
Product code: thk004