Friendship Bracelet Kit
Children and teens will love making their own friendship bracelets with this cool pack! A traditional symbol of love and friendship, these beautiful and brightly coloured cotton bracelets are just as fun to make as they are to give. Keep kids out of mischief during the school holidays as they create friendship bracelets for their friends and family.
This gift set contains 12 vibrantly coloured yarns and an easy to follow pattern book ensuring that making your own friendship bracelets is simple. You'll also find some cute coloured safety pins in the tin to keep the bracelet in shape while you work on it. Once they're done, these funky friendship bracelets should traditionally be tied to a wrist or ankle and worn until they fall apart.
Brilliant braiding fun, this fantastic Friendship Bracelet Set is an ideal stocking filler or birthday gift for a creative child or adult. Although they can look incredibly complicated, this kit makes it easy to create your own friendship bracelets. You'll be so pleased with the results that you'll be tempted to keep them all for yourself!
About the product
- The Friendship Bracelet Kit is a tin case that contains all you need to create delightful hand knotted friendship bracelets.
- Our kit contains threads, safety pins and instructions.
- The tin measures approx 16 cm x 12 cm x 3.5 cm.
What's in the box?
- 12 x Threads totalling 96 metres in length
- 1 x Pack of safety pins
- 1 x 'How To' book
Irresistible reasons to buy
- A generous 30 day money back guarantee.
- Collect loyalty points and use them for discounts on future purchases.
- Ideas for all tastes, budgets and occasions.
- Award winning UK based customer service, with online chat support, telephone and email all available.
- Next day delivery to ensure you get your gifts fast.
Product code: wor056