Flying Lesson for 45 minutes
If anyone's ever told you that your gifts are a little dull and predictable, they'll be eating their words when you give them this thrilling Flying Lesson Experience. A professional instructor will start your briefing and take the plane up in the air, then comes the unforgettable sensation of taking over the controls and soaring above the clouds. With fourteen locations around the country, you may be able to spot your house as you fly over it! Whether you're a frequent flyer or you've never been in a plane, sitting in the cockpit and taking control is one of the most exciting things you can do. See the world from a whole new angle, way up in the sky, as you bank, turn and swoop in a flying lesson experience that lasts for forty-five minutes. The time will literally fly by, and once back on the ground the adrenaline rush will last for hours!
About The Product
- Lesson begins with a briefing from a professional instructor, a tour of the plane's controls and components plus a demonstration of manoeuvres.
- The Flying Lesson is available at these locations: Midlands- Lincolnshire, Langworth, Warwickshire, Baginton. South East - Bedfordshire, Cranfield, Essex, Great Dunmow
- Available all year. However, April to September is the best time weather-wise
- Please note that the booking lead time for this experience is 3-4 weeks
- The lesson runs for 1 hour (45 minutes actual flying time)
- The minimum age is 16 years
- Maximum weight is 16-17 stones
- Be aware that this experience may not be suitable for: People who are pregnant, suffer from epilepsy, fits, severe head injuries, recurrent fainting, giddiness or blackouts, high blood pressure or heart conditions. Diabetics may have to produce a medical certificate for their own safety
- Spectators are welcome
- Casual, comfortable clothing is strongly suggested
- Unfortunately, loyalty points cannot be used in conjunction with this experience
‘When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your eyes turned Skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return’ – Leonardo Da Vinci
He had a point you know. Once you taste the thrill of the Flying Lesson, you’ll be like a child having first rode a bicycle! There’s no denying that flying is one of the most enthralling and exhilarant experiences in life! Imagine the feeling of floating on a cloud, imagine the smell of soft, fresh air and the intense thrill of control as you skim and swoop in your plane! A professional instructor will greet you on arrival, and there you will be briefed with the agenda for the day. Once you are up to speed with your task, you’ll be talked through the effects of the aircraft’s controls and have a walk-around the plane to put those words into practice! From there, you’ll gain your glorious wings as you and your instructor take to the sky in a magnificent flying machine! Your instructor will then take off and demonstrate a few simple manoeuvres, then leave the plane in your more-than-capable hands! Swoop like an eagle and skim like a seagull - the grip of the gears and the liberating freedom of spaciousness below you is simply breathtaking! So become a captivating captain on the wings of adventure with this wonderful flying gift experience.
Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months. If you have not used your Gift Voucher by this time, it is possible to get an extension
This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
Next working day delivery cut off time is 11.00am on a normal working day (Mon-Fri). If you select next working day option on an activity placed after 11.00am it is guaranteed to arrive within two days. All guaranteed next day deliveries will arrive before 1pm and will require a signature.
Please note that the Before 9am Service isn’t available on activities. Unfortunately Gift Wrapping isn’t available.
Product code: ass010