Relaxing Farm Break for Two
With farming at the heart of rural life, a trip to the countryside where you stay on a real life farm is a great opportunity to explore the way everything works. The Relaxing Farm Break for Two makes a great 'get-away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life' gift for couples, be it for an Anniversary or Wedding gift or simply for a mini break for you and your partner! Many people who live in the city will see the glow of the streetlights around the edges of their window as they fall asleep and awake to the sounds of cars whizzing past. When you stay in the country, you are more likely to be awoken by the smell of breakfast cooking as the farmer enjoys a hearty meal having already been up for hours. There is a choice of locations all over the country, so you can choose an area with which you are already familiar or explore somewhere completely new.
If you’re the kind of person who likes to get stuck in, then you could have the opportunity to try your hand at the nitty gritty of farming work with milking, feeding or other daily tasks which keep things ticking over. You will also have the chance to tap into your hosts’ local knowledge, so you could learn about the best place to take photos, the most pleasant spot for a picnic or just a nice walk in the surrounding area. This experience is for one night’s bed and breakfast on a small holding, farm or rural enterprise.
About The Product
- Voucher entitles recipient to a one night stay for two including breakfast
- These breaks are for two people to enjoy
- This experience is not dependent on weather conditions!
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- Available on selected days of the week throughout the year (excluding bank and school holiday dates)
- Locations; Cheshire, Macclesfield;Cheshire, Nantwich;Cornwall, Launceston;Cornwall, Launceston;Cornwall, Wadebridge;Derbyshire, Hartington;Devon, Stoodleigh;East Lothian, Haddington;East Lothian, Haddington;Hertfordshire, Great Chishill;Lancashire, Colne;Norfolk, Hickling;North Yorkshire, Far Westhouse;Northumberland, Haltwhistle;Northumberland, Hexham;Pembrokeshire, Narbeth;Roxburghshire, Hawick;Somerset, Taunton;Suffolk, Hitcham;Suffolk, Rendham;Yorkshire, Hull
- Images are just for illustration purposes only (may not be the actual location you select)
What do you get?
- 1 x Voucher for a Farm Break For Two
REASONS TO BUY - ACTIVITIES
- Unfortunately, you cannot use your loyalty points on any activity or experience gifts. This is because these gifts are supplied by providers who do not allow us to offer discounts of any kind.
- Voucher Expiry - The gift vouchers you use for your experience gifts have a six month expiry limit. However, if you have not used your voucher in this time, please contact us and we may be able to help extend the deadline by up to a further six months.
- Voucher Value - The value of your voucher is printed on the bottom left hand corner. You are entitled to use the voucher for the specified experience up to the value printed on it.
- Delivery Information - Before 9 a.m delivery is not available for experience and activity gifts. We are also unable to offer Gift Wrapping on these items.
Great Reasons To Buy From Us
- Convenient locations across the United Kingdom.
- Once in a lifetime experiences with that all-important 'WOW' factor.
- From driving supercars to pampering in a Spa, we have activities for all tastes.
- Never to be forgotten experience gifts at surprisingly affordable prices.
- Dedicated UK based customer service can talk you through what's involved.
Product code: ass400