Family Treasure Hunt
Any family that likes to spend their time together taking on challenges and enjoying a little friendly competition will love the chance to engage in a family treasure hunt. This experience makes a great day out for friends too as you can divide into teams and engage in some mental gymnastics!
This fun activity will test your powers of observation, you’ll need your wits (or a teammates!) to solve riddles and follow clues to find the various spots on the course. There are two sets of clues to choose from, one set of which are straightforward, making them ideal for groups with younger children, and one set of more cryptic clues which are designed to give the brain more of a workout! This experience makes an adventuresome change to the normal ‘days out’, so why not grab the family or a bunch of friends and get treasure hunting!
When and where?
- You can choose when to complete your treasure hunt, on any day throughout the year
- Locations • London - Chelsea, Covent Garden, Fitzrovia, Hampstead, Old East End, Richmond, Soho, Southwark, Spitalfields, St Pauls and City, Thames Riverside, Tower Hill, West End, Westminster • Midlands - Staffordshire - Lichfield • Midlands - West Midlands - Birmingham • North - Cheshire - Chester • North - Cheshire - Daresbury • North - Gloucestershire - Burton on the Water • North - Greater Manchester - Manchester • North - Lancashire - Lancaster • North - Merseyside - Liverpool • North - Yorkshire - York • Scotland - Midlothian - Edinburgh • South East - Buckinghamshire - Watlington • South East - Cambridgeshire - Cambridge • South East - East Sussex - Brighton • South East - East Sussex - Rye • South East - Essex - Thaxted • South East - Hertfordshire - Chess Valley • South East - Kent - Rochester • South East - Kent - Whitstable • South East - Norfolk - Burnham Overy Staithe • South East - Norfolk - Norwich • South East - Oxfordshire - Henley on Thames • South East - Oxfordshire - Oxford • South East - Suffolk - Aldeburgh • South East - Suffolk - Southwold • South East - Surrey - Old Woking • South East - West Sussex - Chichester • South West - Dorset - Wareham • South West - Somerset - Bath
Is it for me?
- Yes, if you like getting out and about and giving your body and brain a mini workout!
- There is no maximum group size
- There is no minimum age, although it is recommended for those aged 8 years old and over
- Experience usually takes around 2 to 3 hours
- All participants will need to be able to walk around for around 3 hours
- There will be some walking required so a reasonable level of fitness is required
What do you get?
Anything else I need to know?
**NEXT DAY CUT OFF TIME 11AM**
- Some of the rural treasure hunts will need at least one group member to drive to them
- When you have redeemed your voucher you will receive a pdf file pack via email
- You won't actually find a treasure chest of gold coins at the end (sorry) - so why not create your own prize!
- We regret to inform you that loyalty points cannot be used in conjunction with this experience
- The cut off for next working day delivery is 11am on a normal working day (Mon-Fri).
- Please note that the Before 9am service isn't available on activities.
- Unfortunately gift wrapping isn't available.
Great reasons to buy from us!
- No quibble 30-day money back guarantee.
- Low prices guaranteed.
- Gain loyalty point discounts off your future purchases.
- Find a massive range of unique gifts for every occasion.
- Helpful UK customer service team to talk you through everything.
Product code: ASS468