Extreme Stunt Driving
For most people, the idea of sitting behind the wheel of a car while it skids out of control or careers a towards a parked vehicle is a terrifying one, but for some, there is nothing quite as exhilarating as the adrenaline rush of pushing a car, and their nerves, to their respective limits.This stunt driving experience is an amazing way to learn some of the tips and tricks that stunt drivers use to perform some of the most exciting manoeuvres that the world marvels at in some of the most exciting moments the movies ever deliver.
With the help of an experienced instructor, this experience is a chance to perfect some seriously impressive moves, including donuts, handbrake turns and high speed parallel parking. These are the skills that make for an impressive display of driving agility, and with insider information from a professional stunt driver, even the most law-abiding driver will be performing tricks that would normally earn them at least a traffic ticket.
If you’re looking for a gift for someone who loves the chance to challenge themselves then a stunt driving experience will give them something to really keep them on their toes. Once they have completed their experience they will also receive a certificate which will be a permanent reminder of their day.
WHEN CAN I GO?
- This experience is available Friday to Sunday, March to October, subject to availability. You must take the experience before the expiry date.
HOW LONG DOES THE ACTIVITY LAST?
- This experience will last approximately two hours, with 20 minutes driving.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW?
**NEXT DAY CUT OFF TIME 11AM**
- The minimum age for this experience is 14 years old.
- The minimum height is 1.30m (4ft3in), the maximum height is 2m (6ft6in.) and maximum weight is 20 stone (127kg). This experience is not suitable if you have poor health, mobility, vision, are pregnant or have a medical condition which affects your driving
- You are required to have basic car control skills, including clutch control and steering.
- This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
- This experience is for one person, there will be other people there on the day.
- You're welcome to bring spectators to come and watch.
- This activity is dependent on appropriate weather conditions.
- Midlands - Herefordshire - Hereford
- Midlands - Staffordshire - Bobbington
- South East - Essex - Epping
- Wales - Carmarthenshire - Llanelli
- Next working day delivery cut off time is 11am on a normal working day (Mon-Fri).
- Please note that the before 9am and saturday delivery isn't available on activities.
- Unfortunately your loyalty points cannot be used with this experience.
Product code: ASS461