Extreme Dodgems Stock Car Racing
An extreme dodgem experience is the perfect present for a big kid who would love nothing more than the chance to fling a giant dodgem around a track in the form of a racing session in a saloon stock car. As if that wasn’t fun enough, there is also live commentary to really give the participants a chance to feel like professional racers, and trophies awarded at the end of the session.
The session starts with a briefing from the race steward who will talk the participants through the day’s racing and prepare everyone for the fun they have in store. Then it’s time for the real fun to start as everyone takes the wheel of their 1300cc Saloon Stock Car around a championship track. This stock car driving experience starts with a warm up to allow the racers to familiarise themselves with their vehicles, then there will be two race heats during which the drivers will be scored and their points tallied up to stream everyone for the Championship Finals. The hotly contested 10 lap race will be conducted amongst drivers who have demonstrated similar level of ability, and the winners will compete in an eight-lap Showdown Shoot Out Race where the overall winner will be decided.
Whether you’re looking for a gift for someone who has never really grown out of their love of dodgems or anyone who has a well-developed sense of fun, then this larger than life driving day is the perfect choice.
When and where?
- Selected dates throughout the year
- Takes place in Birmingham, West Midlands
Is it for me?
- Valid for 1 person
- Minimum age for participants is 17 years old, and they must hold a driving licence or provisional driving licence
What do you get?
- 1 x Gift Voucher a Extreme Dodgems Racing Experience
Anything else I need to know?
**NEXT DAY CUT OFF TIME 11AM**
- Drivers will usually spend around 4 hours at the venue
- You'll get the opportunity to drive a real 1300cc Saloon Stockcar around a Championship track
- Driver must be reasonably fit in order to participate
- Maximum height for participants of 1.98m (6ft 6") a minimum height of 1.47m (4ft 10 ") and a maximum weight of 127kg (20 stone)
- There will be others taking part on the day (up to 32)
- Spectators are welcome, however they will need to pay an admission fee
- Activity is dependent on appropriate weather conditions
- The cut off for next working day delivery is 11am on a normal working day (Mon-Fri).
- Please note that the Before 9am service isn't available on activities.
- Unfortunately gift wrapping isn't available.
Great reasons to buy from us!
- No quibble 30-day money back guarantee.
- Low prices guaranteed.
- Gain loyalty point discounts off your future purchases.
- Find a massive range of unique gifts for every occasion.
- Helpful UK customer service team to talk you through everything.
Product code: ASS505