Electronic Dictionary Bookmark - White
It’s hard to believe this Electronic Dictionary Bookmark holds 38,000 definitions as it’s so thin! But it does, as it’s powered by the Collins Gem Dictionary, oh and a battery. This slim bookmark can be kept safe amongst the pages of the book and will come to the rescue when you come across a word that make a question mark pop out above your head! All you have to do is switch it on, type in the word in question and press ‘OK’ to reveal what it means.
Being disguised as a bookmark means you can pop it in your book and carry it around with you wherever you go – so need to lug a heavy o cumbersome dictionary around or having to ask google, as this little gem of a gift is literally right there at your fingertips!
About The Product
- Contains 38,000 definitions from Collins Gem English Dictionary
- Simply use as a bookmark and keep it to hand in your books!
- Comes in handy when you come across a word you don't know
- Takes 1 x CR2032 3V Lithium Cell battery (included)
- Easy to use
- Measures approx 17 cm x 4.5 cm x 0.2 cm (top display screen part is 1 cm in depth)
- Great gift for all ages!
What do you get?
- 1 x Electronic Dictionary Bookmark (Battery Included)
Irresistible Reasons To Buy
- A generous 30 day money back guarantee.
- Collect loyalty points and use them for discounts on future purchases.
- Unique gifts for all tastes, budgets and occasions.
- Award winning UK based customer service, with online chat support, telephone and email all available.
- Next day delivery to ensure you get your gifts fast.
Product code: cci014