Apple Watch 10 Minute Preview
Bringing you the very latest insights into pomaceous fruit, Apple Watch is a hard-hitting and poignant documentary about what life is like being an apple in Britain today. With ecstatic highs and crushing lows, this is not a film for the more sentimental viewer, please be warned that some viewers may find some scenes disturbing. For nature enthusiasts though, this film is a thoughtful, educational gift - ideal for parents, children and horses.
For those with time on their hands, Apple Watch is sure to make the hours literally crawl by. At 8 hours long, you'll be left wondering where the day went. To get a sense of the excitement, view the image gallery for some of the highlights, or watch the 10 minute preview above, and then either wait to buy Apple Watch, or simply create your own at home - all you need is an apple, some string, and the will to dream.
About The Product
- Hard-hitting documentary about life as an apple in Britain today...
- Alternatively, a thoughtful, educational film about an apple...
- Or simply 8 long hours of apple footage. Who knows? And who cares?
- Create your own with an apple, string, and a dream
- USB cable not included (it is just film of a fruit)
- Not an official Apple licensed product...they wouldn't be that stupid
What do you get?
- 1 x 8 hour film of an apple
- Eyedrops not included, but recommended
- Director's commentary
- Alternative ending
- Interview with the apple
Product code: fmg005